|5 Best Android Rooting Software|
Top 5 Best Android Rooting Software To Root All Android Devices Very Easily!!
Best Rooting Tools Collection For All Android Phones
Namaste! In this post I'm gonna talk about Rooting Android Phone. Nowadays everyone have android device because this is the revolution of Android technology. Android is very easy to use and provides many awesome features to us. But there is one limitation, that each and every Android device comes with no-root permission. Now you are thinking What the hell is root ? Actually Android operating system is based on Linux. And if you are a Linux user you know very well, what is the root.
What is Android Rooting ?Anyway if you don't know about rooting, then I'd like to tell you that rooting is a process which provides us full permission of our android device. Means after rooting you will get "Super User Permission" or "Root Access" on any Android device. By default we have limited permission which is not enough for advanced users. Now we got to know that what the android rooting actually is. So now the questions are What is the benefit of rooting android device ? Why should I root my Android phone ? How to Root Android ? etc. Below are the cons and pros of Rooting:-
Pros or Benefits of Android Rooting
- Super User Access
- Better Hardware and Software Performance
- Can Use Custom ROM
- Freedom to Use Awesome Apps Which Requires Root Access
- Backup All Data Onto External Memory Card
- Multi -Touch
- Access Of Many New Features
- Full Freedom
So above are the benefits which Android Rooting provide us. But beside these there are also some Disadvantages of Rooting Android Device. Lets have look at the cons of Android Rooting:-
Cons or Disadvantages of Android Rooting
- Security Issues
- Risk of Hard and Soft Brick
- Warranty Issues
- Malfunctioning Of Your Android Device
These are the disadvantages of rooting android phone. Actually if you are a newbie rooting can cause some issues like hard or soft brick your android device, malfunctioning if the root process wasn't done properly. So be careful while rooting your phone.
How to prepare your Android device for Rooting ?
- Your device must be charged at least 50%
- Download and Install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) drivers For your device
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your android device
- [For Old Android OS] Go To - Settings - Applications - Development - USB debugging
- [For Latest Android OS] Go to - Settings - Developer Options - “USB debugging” - enable “Stay Awake” Option Too.
- Also Enable “Unknown Source” Option - [If You Want To Root Without Using Computer].
Now come to the main point, below are the best 5 tools those gives you ability to root your android device/phone from computer/laptop very easily or conveniently.
1. Kingo Root
Kingo is a free software for Android rooting. Like other rooting software, it also enables you to root your Android phone or tablet in one click. It supports Android 2.3 up to Android 4.2.2, and works well with HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Acer, and so on.
Pros of Kingo Root
- Fully compatible with Android 2.3 up to Android 4.2.2.
- Enable to remove root at any time.
- Free of charge.
- Safe and risk-free.
Cons of Kingo Root
- Not support Android 4.4 or up.
2. Root Genius
Like its name suggests, Root Genius is a smart Android root software which is created in China. This tool makes Android rooting simple, easy and fast.
Pros of Root Genius
- Support more than 10,000 Android phones.
- One click to root, simple an easy.
- Enable to flash custom ROM, and remove built-in-apps after rooting.
- Compatible with Android from 2.2 to 4.4.
Cons of Root Genius
- Not offer unroot function for the time being
3. Wondershare MobileGo
Wondershare MobileGo is one of the best root software for Android I have ever seen. It’s an easy-to-use solution for rooting your Android phone or tablet in just one click. Besides, it’s compatible with massive Android phones and tablets which produced by Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, LG, HuaWei, Acer, Google and more.
Pros of Wondershare MobileGo
- Fully compatible with Android 2.1 and up.
- 100% safe and secured, no risk.
- DOES NOT void warranty.
- Support over 3, 000 Android phones and tablets.
- Backup/restore import data before/after rooting.
- Manage rooted Android phone or tablet in one place.
Cons of Wondershare MobileGo
- Not offer unroot function for the time being.
4. SRSRoot For Android Rooting
SRSRoot is a little rooting software for Android device. By using it, you can root your Android phone or tablet, as well as remove root access with a single click. It’s free of charge and provides you two ways to root your android device. One is Root Device (All Methods) the other is Root Device (SmartRoot)
Pros of SRSRoot
- Work well with Android 1.5 up to Android 4.2.
- Support unroot.
Cons of SRSRoot
- Not support Android 4.4 or up.
5. OneClickRoot for Android
OneClickRoot is the world’s leading Android rooting software. With just a single click, you are able to root your Android smartphone or tablet and have access to hundreds of new and exciting features. Here are just a few of the reasons why more and more people around the world are rooting their Android devices with this awesome tool:-
- Access more apps
- Preserve battery life
- Faster performance
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth tethering
- Install custom ROMs
- Access blocked features
- And so much more!
6. ROOTx v2.2 Root Almost All Android Devices [Bonus :)]
The ROOTx App can root almost every android device at no cost or any installation of new roms!!
Compability of ROOTx v2.2
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Y,Y DUOS AND ALL SGY MODELS
- HTC (ONLY AFTER S-OFF AND GOLDCARD)
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S SERIES
- SONY EXPERIA Z, J, L (REST NOT TESTED)( unlocked bootloader only)
- SAMSUNG ACE,ACE DUOS
- KARBONN A5,A7,A7+
- ALL MICROMAX ANDROID MODELS(Bootloader unlocked)
- SWIPE TABLETS AND PHABLET (X74,X74S,HALO,AND ALL OTHERS)
- Micromax bolt series(boot loader unlocked)
- Samsung gt I5510/I550
- Samsung galaxy Note/Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (All Ee locked and us simlocked are supported!!) (New tested)
- Samsung galaxy Grand/Spica
- Samsung gt 551/t-red versions too (vietnamese)
- MID Generic tablets (all versions)
- DIFRNCE DIT4350
- Karbonn A12, A15, A21, A30
- Fake galaxy s1,2,3,4 ( MKT DEVICES )
- Karbonn Smart Tab 1,7,8,10
- ( smart tab 2 is bootlocked with new firmware )
- FPT F8, KTouch w619 , Karbonn A5
- Galaxy Note 800
- Magicon MNote
- Old XOLO FIRMWARES ( devices before A500 )
- Sky Vega Racer IM-a770k ICS
- Sky Vega Racer IM-a760k ICS
- Pyle Astro PTBL92BC
- Audiosonic 7″ Quad Core T7-QC Tablet
How to Install ROOTx v2.2 ?
- Plug your phone in PC via USB Cable
- Turn on your device
- Allow unsigned programs
- Enable USB debugging
- Choose an Option Below
- Type it in and hit enter Twice
- Root your phone at your own risks.
- OnlyHax is not responsible for any bricked Phones or anything that happens to your Phone while performing this procedure.
- Do this at your own risk
- Rooting may void Warranty of your Android device.
This tutorial was on Best 5 Rooting Software For All Android Device. I hope you liked the best list. Rooting gives you full freedom to use your smartphone as a Super User with Root Access. I have gathered all these above explained tools from different sources, so OnlyHax is not responsible for anything caused. Use Android rooting tools at your own risk. If you have any problem regarding rooting your android smartphone, don't hesitate to ask in comment section we are always happy to help you! Happy Rooting!!
5 Best Rooting Software To Root Any Android Device/Smartphone