Best Hacking Apps For AndroidNamaste! As the android has emerged as the top mobile operating system, there has been a rise in the hacking apps as well. The hacking apps for Android have seen it’s up growth, for rooted or non-rooted devices. We provide you a list of some of the best hacking apps which can be used by an IT security administrator or an ethical hacker.
|Top Hacking Apps For Android|
The list includes popular Wi-Fi and phone hacking apps like Hackode, zANTI, Shark, etc. The compilation of the top android hacking application can be used easily by the ethical hackers and security researchers.
ANdroRAT stands for Android and RAT (Remote Administrative Tools). It is a free hacking tool and stands top amongst the free hacking tool. This was released as a client/server application. The app aims to give control of the Android system remotely and fetch the information from it. The Android app runs as a service right after boot and hence a user does not have to interact with the service.
The feature in the app includes collecting information like contacts, logs, calls, messages, and locations. The app also allows you to monitor messages and state of the phone, make a phone call, send texts, take a picture from the camera, open URL in the browser remotely, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link—
The second entry to the list is the Hackode. It is an app which basically is a collection of multiple tools for ethical hackers, IT specialists, testers, etc.
With the app, one gets the functionalities like Google hacking, SQL injection, MySQL server, Whois, scanning, DNS lookup, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link— Hackode
What others reading:
3. zANTI - WiFi Hacker AppzANTI is a reputed android hacking suite. This suite comes with multiple tools that are widely used for penetration testing purposes. This mobile penetration testing tool kit allows security researchers to scan network easily. The toolkit allows the IT administrators to simulate advanced hacking environment to detect multiple malicious techniques.
zANTI is the power of Backtrack on the android device. As soon as one log in, zANTI WiFi Hacker App maps the entire network and sniffs the website visited along with cookies.
Here is the APK/Download link— zANTI
4. cSpoilt Android Hacker App
cSpolit calls itself the most advanced IT security tool kit for the Android operating system. It is a tool for local hosts, finds vulnerabilities and their exploits, cracks Wi-Fi password, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link— cSploit
5. FaceNiff - WiFi Hacker
This allows intercepting and getting into the Wi-Fi network traffic. This tool is used to get into people’s Facebook, Twitter and social media websites using an android device.
This software reads the cookies from the Wi-Fi network and gives the attacker an unauthorized access to the account.
Here is the APK/Download link— FaceNiff
6. Shark for RootThis is an advanced tool for security experts and hackers. This tool works as a traffic sniper and works on Wi-Fi, 3G.
Here is the APK/Download link— Shark For Root
Droidsheep is an effective Android hacking app for security analysts who love playing with Wi-Fi networks. The app generally takes over the web session profile over a network and works with all services and websites.
The Droidsheep app acts like a mediator which monitors and takes in all the network traffic and fetches profile of active windows. With this app, one can snip into Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link— Droidsheep
8. DroidBoxAn app which offers dynamic analysis of Android applications, one can get a wide range of results about the hashes of APK package, network traffic, SMS and phone calls, information leaks via different channels etc.
The android hacking app also gives you the ability to visualize the behavior of an Android app package.
Here is the APK/Download link— DroidBox
9. APKInspectorAPKInspector is an app that allows which allows one to perform reverse engineering trick. With this app, you get the graphic features and analysis functions for users to get a deep insight. The tool helps you get the source code of any android app and visualize the DEX code to erase the credits and license.
Here is the APK/Download link— APKInspector
10. NmapOne of the popular network scanning apps for desktop can be used on both rooted and non-rooted phones. This Android hacker app is a must if you are a beginner.
Here is the Nmap APK/Download link— Nmap
11. SSHDroidThis an SSH server implementation developed for android which allows you to connect the android device to PC and run commands like ‘terminal’ and ‘adb shell’ and edit files. It provides a security layer while one is connecting to a remote machine.
The app provides features like shared-key authentication, Wi-Fi auto starts white list, extended notification control etc.
Here is the APK/Download link— SSHDroid
Trending this week:
12. WI-Fi kill
This is a great tool for the android devices. One can disable the device’s internet connection in the network. In reality, it blocks the data packet going to a device. Block internet connection of other users connected over same WiFi network.
Here is the APK/Download link— WiFi Kill
13. Kali Linux NetHunterKali Linux NetHunter is the first open source penetration testing platform for Android Nexus devices and One Plus One.
Here is the link— Kali Linux NetHunter
14. Fing network scannerFing network scanner is one of the popular network scanner apps for Android is used by hackers and security professionals to look for devices on the network, map these devices, look for security risks, search intruders, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link — Fing
15. USB Cleaver
This is an android hacking app which is capable of taking away information from the connected Windows PC. It can access browser passwords, Wi-Fi passwords, network information, etc.
Here is the APK/Download link — USB Cleaver
You might also like:
The information on these android hacking apps might be useful for the ones who are quite interested in the hacking technology and might find the data useful. For any beginners who are new to this field and needs hands up, can also discover some of these tools to gain knowledge and have a perfect start to the hacking career.
Hope the data related to the Android hacking proves important and sufficient with all information which is required by a beginner to get the information. So, if you liked the list of best hacking apps for Android, please do share the article.
Also, don't forget to bless or curse me in the comments ;)